5 Benefits of Argan Oil for Hair Growth
MOROCCAN ARGAN OIL for HAIR GROWTH
Argan Oil has been revered by the Women of Moroccan, North Africa, and the Mediterranean, as a Beauty and Growth tonic for the Hair. Luxurious, Healthy and Full Hair are a Cornerstone of Beauty and Wellness around the world. What is it about Argan Oil that contributes to its international Fame as a Hair Growth and Revitalization Tonic?
Argan oil is extracted from the Moroccan argan tree. Argan oil popularly called ‘liquid gold.’ It is enriched with vitamins, fatty acids, and minerals. These nutrients help nourish your hair and promote hair growth. Pure Argan Oil can reduce hair damage, improve overall hair, and scalp health, and stimulate hair growth. This contributes to fuller, smoother, thicker, and healthier hair from scalp to ends and everywhere in between.
Argan Oil is a Beauty and Hair Superfood from the High Deserts of Morocco.
Moroccans have used the power of argan oil for centuries to maintain a healthy scalp and hair. It’s also been used to treat a variety of skin diseases and is particularly effective against dandruff and flaky scalps. The sheer variety of natural ingredients helps both the scalp and hair shafts retain moisture, which in turn benefits the hair follicles and promotes healthy hair growth.
HOW ARGAN can BENEFIT HAIR GROWTH:
- Fatty acids within Argan Oil: These are mainly linoleic and oleic acid and are intensely hydrating. It appears they could assist in keeping hair moisturized and protect against damage caused by free radicals
- Vitamin E and Antioxidants: The abundance of this antioxidant within the oil helps prevent dryness of the scalp and hair, reduces fizziness, and plays a part in preventing breakage
- Anti-inflammatory properties: Inflammation plays havoc on all systems of the body—including that of the hair follicles. The high antioxidant levels of argan oil might assist in the prevention or improvement of scalp conditions that can cause hair loss, such as seborrheic dermatitis and psoriasis.
- Protects from Sun Damage to Hair: the antioxidant effect of argan oil can protect hair from Harmful Sun Rays preventing damage and dryness to the hair and shaft.
- Protects Against Styling Damage: Over styling is a common cause of hair loss and damage. This includes use of dryers, perms, colors, and styling products. These harsh methods can take their toll on the hair and cause damage and hair loss. The Rich Oils and Antioxidants in Argan Oil can add a protective and nourishing layer to hair damaged by processing and styling. It helps to strengthen hair that has been weakened by chemical treatments.
The Legendary Status of Argan Oil for Hair loss is due to its Richness in Superfood Ingredients for the Hair and Scalp. The rich Omega Oils, Antioxidants and Minerals in Argan Oil are a winning combination that work to strengthen, regenerate, hydrate, revitalize and protect the scalp and hair. This leaves your hair full, healthy, soft, and manageable. Hair growth is a result of all these factors working together to help prevent Hair loss and stimulated Hair Growth and Fullness.
4 STEPS to Fuller and Healthier Hair: